Awesome traditional power metal band Helloween have announced United Alive World Tour Part II – Europe 2020.
I’ve made a small trick and asked readers where would they recommend to celebrate halloween? So if you don’t see your city on agenda (the list below), you can keep reading this article to get inspiration regarding city to travel not just for halloween but for Helloween as well!
“The life I try to give is all I have inside of me
It’s one kind of life for me, this music you hear
The strength we have inside is so much more than you will know
But if you can’t see the life around you’ll always walk alone“
Helloween “You Always Walk Alone”
You have two options:
– to buy each service (transportation, hotel etc) and product (ticket, band’s merchandise etc) on your own; I can help you with proper preparation step by step with no additional costs; please use chat to ask for more detailed info or go directly to Musictivity shop; the additional benefit for you is that I can share with you special offer and discounts because I am an official affiliate marketer of the best retailers in the world, but it’s complex so you need to ask me for details;
– buy all incl. package created by Musictivity in cooperation with award-winning Exodus Travels; this British travel agency exists from 1974, offers comprehensive packages all around the world and received main prize for being “best activity/sports holiday company” in 2019; if you wish to have fully customized trip for Helloween concert together with sightseeing the visited city without complicated purchasing process, go ahead and leave me a massage in the chat box.
September 26, 2020, Zvolen, Slovakia
September 27, 2020, Vienna, Austria
September 29, 2020, Zurich, Switzerland
September 30, 2020, Milan, Italy
October 2, 2020, Stuttgart, Germany
October 4, 2020, Manchester, England
October 5, 2020, London, England
October 7, 2020, Paris, France
October 8, 2020, Esch-sur-alzette, Luxembourg
October 9, 2020, Lyon, France
October 11, 2020, Barcelona, Spain
October 12, 2020, Madrid, Spain
October 15, 2020, Prague, Czech Republic
October 16, 2020, Bochum, Germany
October 17, 2020, Hamburg, Germany
October 19, 2020, Budapest, Hungary
October 20, 2020, Katowice, Poland
October 23, 2020, Moscow, Russia
October 25, 2020, St. Petersburg, Russia
October 27, 2020, Tallinn, Estoania
October 29, 2020, Helsinki, Finland
October 31, 2020, Partille, Sweden
I have never been in Budapest, Hungary (who keeps the key for me?), but knowing how attractive this city may be, I’ve decided to prepare some insight from person who actually live over there. I can appreciate his effort to deliver such informations albeit it’s too much based on other websites (especially this article). I invite you to read the source to learn more about magnificent Budapest.
Meanwhile, I’m glad to share more personal opinion of my Hungarian mate (it is a fragment of text which I have got from mentioned reader). Here you go.
“Hi, I’m currently studying BSc Electrical Engineering in Budapest from 2018. I travel a lot (Germany, Turkey, France) but there is no other city like Budapest”.
“Have you ever thought of halloween in Budapest? Let’s imagine yourself enjoying halloween this year in one of the best and most captivating city in the world! Budapest offers days and nights alike full of cheering and entertainment”.
“I can say, Budapest is one of my favorite cities in Eastern Europe; it never sleeps and there are really attractive things to do! Actually, to be honest, I wasn’t prepared for how beautiful the city is for any kind of activities whether halloween, Christmas or New Year.”
“I had a good nose to check out Budapest online before I moved here, so I was already aware about the Parliament building, but I realized soon that it is just like a tip of the iceberg. The whole city is gorgeous!”
“Budapest is perfect for:
– a city break,
– a long weekend,
– a stop off on a trip down the Danube.”
“Let’s take a look at the best things to do in Budapest. You’re inevitably going to love it and you will feel amazed during sightseeing with right guide.”
To make sure that this fragment is free of plagiarism, I’ve decided to redirect you to the original content published already online. We don’t need to discover a wheel again. Beside that, I’ve carefully selected a short and dynamic video capturing the essence of Budapest. It looks entertaining. Below that, take a look at a brief list of the best landmarks in Budapest.
source: Timelab Pro https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e10pVhxNOco
– Parliament building,
– walk through Buda Castle,
– explore St. Stephen’s Basilica,
– stroll over the chic Szechenyi Chain Bridge,
– relish a hot bowl of goulash”.
Enjoy Helloween in Budapest!
If you feel proud of your city and would like to contribute to Musictivity, go ahead and send me a massage. It doesn’t need to buy long. I would appreciate notes, videos or pictures. I can edit that for you, prepare for publishing and deliver do-follow links to your website (if you have one).
author: Sam O’Black